Guaranteed blooms are between July 5th and July 27th each year
Time slots available by appointment only
We do NOT provide the photographer!
Specific fields, Lavender varieties and color subject to availability/weather conditions.
Because there is a small window of bloom time spaces are limited, so be sure to book early. Bookings are non refundable but may be rescheduled if the weather is inclement.
Sessions include use of the farm for photography sessions with a professional or semi-professional photographer for client photos and/or commercial landscape or natural art photos. Photographers are not available at the farm; you must hire your own photographer and ensure reserved time works for all parties. Indigo Lavender Farms has no responsibility for the quality of work of any photographer or the relationship between client and photographer.
- 1 hour: $60
- 2 hours: $100
*1/2 hour time slots are not available given the size of the farm and set up time required to accommodate guests.
- We love our photographers! And we especially love when you post or share your photos with us! Please share and tag Indigo Lavender Farms - @lavenderfarming - for any photos taken and placed on social media platforms. However, if you do share your photos with us by email, dropbox, or post to our social media pages, or if you tag us, you must include your studio logo/name on the photo. Photos submitted to us directly or shared online that are not marked with your studio name may be reused without attribution as we receive thousands of photos of our fields every summer. And one picture of a lavender bloom looks awfully similar to another despite your individual photographic skill! :-). If we find a photo we really want to use for promotional purposes, we will contact you directly regarding obtaining an unmarked copy and to discuss attribution.
- Please inform your guests to be dressed and prepared for photo shoot as we have no available changing rooms and only portable bathrooms.
- No nude or lingerie photos are allowed on the farm.
- Please remain on the pathways, grassy turfs or mowed lawn areas at all times.
- Do not disturb, remove or pick the lavender plants. If you would like cuttings or bundles of lavender, we can provide a bundle to you for use during the shoot, or you or your client may purchase a bundle or UPick for an additional charge.
- You are required to inform your clients and children of the above rules and help to enforce them.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Reservations may include 1-2 photographers and one family or small group (3-6 individuals). If you wish to photograph a wedding or a larger group, please call us at 810-417-0909 to arrange an appropriate time schedule and pricing.
- Your reservation enables you and your clients to be at the farm during your scheduled time. We encourage you to set a timer on your phone so that you don't lose track of time, as we may have other scheduled photographers or events following yours. Please be courteous of other photographer's reserved times or other events ongoing at the farm. We will not allow more than 2 photographic sessions on the farm at one time. Other small, private events may be scheduled at the same time as your session but should not interfere with your shoot. (We have 23 acres - more than enough room for multiple parties!).
- You are allowed to bring your own props but they must be picked up and removed within your allotted time and following the rules above in regards to grassy areas or pathways.
- If these rules are not followed or we deem your conduct inappropriate in our sole discretion, we have the right to ask you to leave.
- Photographers may arrive 30 minutes early to prepare and check lighting requirements.
- Impolite, rude or offensive social media posts regarding Indigo Lavender Farms, its owners or employees may result in cancelation of future reservations or denial of reservation requests.
Contact us for Special Requests - 810-417-0909
Call us for a quote for longer sessions, large numbers of participants (> 6 or multiple parties), special props or requests, weddings or other special events.