The 17th Annual Michigan Lavender Fest will be held at the Eastern Michigan Fairgrounds in Imlay City, MI on Thursday, Friday & Saturday, July 11-13, 2019. CLICK HERE for directions.
Your admission includes unlimited seating to ALL of the classes, demonstrations and attractions, unless noted. (Some make + take workshops may have a fee for materials.) FREE Shuttle to Indigo Lavender Farms just up the road. FREE Parking within walking distance. A Food Truck Gathering will take place as well, featuring Metro-Detroit’s BEST Food Trucks!Festival Hours:
Thursday, July 11th: 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Friday, July 12th: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday July 13th 10:00am – 6:00pm
This event will take place RAIN OR SHINE.
• FREE shuttle from the festival to Indigo Lavender Farms, a 20-acre lavender farm less than 5 minutes away offering U-Pick Lavender and strolls through the lavender field.
• FREE Educational Classes & Demonstrations
• Kids Activity Barn with FREE crafts & activities for children under 12 Also featuring:• Gourmet Food Trucks
• Artisans with Upscale Handmade Goods
• Glamping Village with Vintage Campers
• “How to grow lavender” educational stations
• Live Music
• DIY Workshops
• FREE Mini Massage
• FREE Aroma Yoga
Facebook: MI Lavender Festival