With over 20 acres of lavender fields and natural flora, our bees are happy!
Try Indigo Lavender Farms’ Honey
Sweet, floral goodness can be found in our all-natural, pure honey. Indigo Lavender Farms' bees actively work to pollinate our 23 areas of lavender fields and wetland wildflowers, and we harvest honey from these hives at least twice a year to make available to our customers. Customers rave over its taste! No additives; we do not infuse with lavender or any other fragrance or oil. Lavender Honey is like Clover Honey: the makeup of the honey is based on what the bees primarily pollinate.
Why Should You Try Our Locally Harvested Honey?
- You are supporting local business
- It's beneficial to the environment, and
- It can be beneficial to your health!
Here are some ways that local honey is superior to the store-bought variety:
- Local honey contains local pollen that can help control your seasonal allergies;
- Organic honey is free of antibiotics and other unhealthy substances; and
- Support for your local beekeeper means you’re doing your part to save the bees.
Experience the benefits of local honey for yourself!
Creamed Lavender Honey
Typically available in late-winter and early-spring, creamed honey is crystallized honey mixed with pure honey to create a buttery, smooth and spreadable honey. Still 100% pure honey from our very own beehives, creamed honey is a treat not to be missed.